Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tis the season...Sketch-n-Scrap # 22

Hi everyone...how about some real live art work! I know it has been a while, thank you for sticking with me life has been well life.

Over at Sketch-n-Scrap we have been busy adding new designers and planning exciting new things. Please make sure to welcome them all and great news for me. I am now a on the Senior Design Team. I hope that you are able to join us in our newest sketch #22 I turned it into a 2 pager because that is how I normally scrapbook.



Isn't that a fun page? Each year instead of going black Friday shopping we decorate the tree. One of these years I might do both but for now I just enjoy the joy in my girls' eyes as they dig through the ornament box and remember all the ornaments that they have made over the years.

I made the ornaments using my Artiste Cartridge and I used some older Close to my Heart papers from Evensong.

Here is the sketch I hope you can play along!

2 comments: