Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Foam Adhesive is good for...

so many things. Over at Practical Scrappers today you will find 10 great ideas for foam adhesive. I decided to use it to pop up stamped images. First I pulled out another one of these swing cards from the Cricuit Artiste Cartridge (I cannot get enough of that thing) and then I did some random stamping. The random stamping might look familiar because I was so inspired by Vicki Wizniuk's post  on random stamping last year that I pinned it and remembered that I needed to use that color scheme and try to make something as beautiful....I hope I succeeded,


I also used the Art Philosophy to cut the parts of the cards...the acorns and the label shape. I don't know about you but the one cartridge has made me use the other so much more than i ever did before. They work together like two peas in a pod.


2 comments:

  1. I ADORE your card! I remember the random stamping you referred to by Vicki, and yours is also so stunning. Love rhose colors. The burlap is the perfect complement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great random stamping and lovely fall-inspired card. I bought that darned Artiste cartridge and have yet to try anything out--thanks for showcasing the swing cards.

    ReplyDelete