Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sweet Thing...Sketch-n-Scrap 16

Hi all...do you have big plans this weekend? I know a few people who went camping or are going out of town. I decided to stay in this weekend and just enjoy the last weekend of "summer" - I have been trying to scrapbook and have been working on some photo's from last August. I though that was a perfect fit todays sketch.

Sketch-n-Scrap #16
Please come on over and join us.

Here is what I came up with, I love how the page all came together.


Here is a close up of the brads and the little sticker buttons.
Speaking of buttons. I added some where the cherries were and tied some bakers twine in the middle. I really like how it turned out.

This was one of my favorite paper packs when it first came out several years ago.

So go grab some of your paper stash and couple favorite photo's and join us on this wonderful sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment