Monday, September 3, 2012

Big News in Mini Form...H2H

Hi everyone I have super happy news to share! You may have already seen this but if not - I am going to be the guest designer over at Heart 2 Heart this month! H2H is a weekly challenge that features mostly Close to my Heart products.

This week we are featuring Mini Cards. Mini cards are awesome for gift bags, you can also turn them in a tag, tuck them into a lunch, leave them under a pillow. They are fun and so versitile!

I decided to make a fun little set of 3" x 3" cards using It's Your Day which is available until the end of September.

 Isn't this set so fun? I also played with tulle ribbon for the first time ever...what? I know how can it be? I can say that it will not be the last time I play with that ribbon! I LOVE it! In fact I cannot wait to add it to some more of my projects.

Let me show you each of the cards up close...





















 Well there you go. I hope you liked each card and I hope you are able to play along at H2H!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Black, Colonial White, Creme Brulee
Paper Pack: Moonlight
Stamps: It's Your Day
Ink: Black
Embelishments: Black Tulle Ribbon, Black Buttons, Black Waxy Flax, Colonial White Mini Brads, Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes
Other: Corner Rounder, Paper Snips, Pop Dots