Friday, October 28, 2011

Boo!

So I wanted to make a few Halloween cards and send one to my daughter who moved out over the summer. I was super excited to share this card because I thought I was also going to be able to tell you that I used something I pinned over at pinterest...which is why we pin things. But anyway I swear I had this card pinned or saw it in a magazine but I cannot for the life of me remember so I might have just taken bits and pieces of a card here and a card there. So I was inspired but...

I love this witch from Wicked as soon as I saw this SOTM in the catalog I knew I had to order something to get it. Well I have not been disappointed that I bought it. I have a pretty big list of ideas for some more cards but considering that Halloween is already Monday I might have to make some of them up for next year :)
The stamping on this one is pretty easy just in black. I also edged the papers to age them a little and I also colored around the witch to pop her out a little.  

 I have a scrapbook page to share too but I have to fix the title. I misspelled an easy word....ooops. So me.



 


Supplies: 

Stamps - Wicked - August SOTM CTMH, Tiny Tags SU
Cardstock - Autumn Terracotta CTMH
Ink - Black
Designer Paper - Mischievous from My Minds Eye



3 comments:

  1. Yup Pinterest is fast becoming an addiction around here...the time I spend on there is scary;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love your card! That wicked stamp is pretty cool! Great job.

    ReplyDelete