Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bits and Peices

So if you visit my blog at all you know that I like to work with kits. With these kits I normally start with scrapbook pages and then once I am done making pages I try to use up the rest of the kit by making cards. Well this is one of those cards. Isn't it fun?
When I saw this latest CardMap from the PageMaps Blog I just thought it was so fun and so super cute and wow what a great way to use up those little bits of paper that normally go into the recycle bin.

I am so sorry that this card is turned the wrong way. It is not like that on my computer but is showing up that way in my post. Please humor me and I will see if I can get it replaced soon.

Here is another view. I inked up all of the edges of the bits so that they stood out a little more against the green paper.

Here is the inside...I normally make the inside a little fancier but the pieces were getting really tiny at this point.


Here is a little sneak peek of some more cards from this same paper that I used up over the weekend. I will be sharing these in the near future along with some other super exciting news.


Supplies: Cardstock/Pattern Paper - We R Memory Keepers White Out line, Cocoa Ink (CTMH), Sentiment also from CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment