Friday, June 10, 2011

BFF's

This is my girl and her BFF forever. They have been friends for a loooong time. They met in the second grade and have had each others back's ever since. They can do nothing for hours on end and have the time of their lives. They also have no problem being silly, making each other laugh, and being there when you need a shoulder. I hope you all have a friend or two like this as well.

This is a page that I finished while I was on a weekend get away. I was super happy with the weekend. I have not done a weekend scrap in so long. I was not sure if I packed enough but one thing for sure I did not want to pack to much. This is what I used to do all the time! This time I just tossed some kits in my travel bin, some embellishments, added some stamps, photo's and basic black ink and off I went. I am going to do it the same way the next time I go in October. This is part of a PS kit that is almost gone and now I even have less of it. You will probably see more of this kit in the near future as a set of cards. that is how I usually finish off my paper. In fact I have been making cards all day. I will try to share those with you this weekend. In the mean time enjoy the show.

I popped up my banner to give the page some texture. I also used my favorite fiskars bracket punch.

Did a little stamping with a journal set from PTI

 
and here you can see these awesome little pebbles I thought they were hard but when I peeled it off the sheet I found that they are flexible. i loved them and wish I had known sooner that they were a little squishy. Since they were blue I added them to all of the blue circles and to the center of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon with some cards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment