Sunday, April 3, 2011

Enjoy the Ride-

Little Miss Maizie got a brand new bike for her birthday. She is in love. She love things that can help her move. This is extra awesome because it also involves Dora.  Poor daddy didn't realize that before you give the gift you have to put it together. Haha! I snapped some fun photo's of him putting it together and Maizie helping. Since she is three now she knew just how to help. I was a little worried at first because there were some extra parts laying around but alas daddy was the hero at the end of the day because Maizie is now the proud owner of something to ride around and around the first floor of our house.

Here is a close up of the title. I also finally found a way to use one of those awesome chipboard circles that I have had forever and a day.

A close up of this adorable felt flower embellishment from Dear Lizzie....so cute!

added a button to the middle with some ribbon and a little bling bling

and just a different view.


I just adore this paper line from My Minds Eye - Erica over at Personal Scrapper has a great way of putting the kits together. I got all this stuff with my march kit. I cannot wait to see what April's brings!

{Ride}

American Crafts Coffee Cardstock
Stella and Rose – Little One Blooms Paper from My Minds Eye
Stella and Rose – Gertie Delightful Sweet Strip Paper from My Minds Eye
Stella and Rose Gertie Little One Label Stickers
Dear Lizzie Chatter Lush Rhinestone Brads – orange from My Minds Eye




No comments:

Post a Comment