Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some SUPER EXCITING Scrappy good news and a card share

Here is a quick card based off of one of the new MFT Wednesdays sketches. You can see the sketch here
The card came together really quick and off it went into the mail to a friend who is always doing the sweetest things for me. I really don't send her enough cards. Heck I don't send anyone enough cards. I am working on it though it is one of my goals this year.

Speaking of goals this year another one was to be a on a Design Team - well guess what? I applied to Scraptivations who make a DT call last month and I was selected! Yippeee!!! I am super super excited to be a part of this team. Carly has been working hard getting this new challenge blog up and running. Our first challenge is going to be up and running on March 20th and I would love it if all of you come on over and check it out and join in on the fun. 


Now to get busy on those other goals on that list. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Amy, super excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amy...super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I am so very excited for you. Congratulations. I always think Wow when I see your artwork and can't wait to see more. Ok...where is your art room Lol.....we gotta see that too:)

    ReplyDelete