Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby....

It's cold outside....baby love...baby baby....I have not done a baby post in a long time cause that baby girl is now a toddler. 

I was really happy when I ran across this picture as I don't have a lot of photo's of her in her little billi blanket. I can still remember the feelings that I had when I found out she was jaundice. I was so scared and sad that she had to go through this. Looking back I know that those feelings are a little crazy especially since my oldest was also jaundice and that more than likely she would be fine. Because I had these feelings that I didn't really know what to do with I didn't take a lot of photos of the set up. So when I came across this one of Danielle and her friend I was so happy that she stopped by to see and hold the new baby.  

I stamped the base of the page with sky ink on sky cardstock from Close To My Heart using Snow Flurries
I also added some CTMH chipboard snowflakes - Flurry and some bling...love me some bling. These snowflakes look awesome with glitter too but I just added some CTMH Sparkles
A few thicker letters....love those

and some close ups of the little squares. Those squares are from the December Personal Scrapper Kit featuring Fancy Pants Designs paper. it is the Tradition l



and a last look

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty layout. Love it! There are so many things I think back on now--that I wish I had pictures of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout - love the space around the photo and how it just hugs the center, love the colors, love the embellishments. I will probably scraplift this layout. :)

    ReplyDelete