Friday, December 31, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I love a good patwork card. I would say that this is one of my go to designs. I think it stems from my love of one of my favorite books when I was little Patwork Puppy. I could never seem to get enough of that book I loved all the patterns and colors. As you can see I am still playing with the We R Memory Keepers Tiffany line. I do love it so...brigth playful sweet patters everywhere you turn.  
I continued on the inside as well.

Here is another view of the house you can see that I pieced it together and popped it up. I also like the way the fence turned out in the background.

Supplies
Cardstock-Cocoa CTMH & Bazzil Pecock, We r memory keepers- Tiffany line various themes.
Ribbon - just soem I had around it has a satin feel
Stamps: Boards & Beams, Framed both from PTI


No comments:

Post a Comment