Sunday, November 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Fun

So I am doing another crop over at Personal Scrapper...I LOVE them they always motivate me to actually use my supplies instead of just collecting them. haha!

I totally cased this first page out of the October 2010 Scrapbooks Etc but really I had to!
I used a bunch of dies from Papertrey Ink on this page too and that cute little journal set from a recent release



A close up of the banner



Supplies:
November 2010 Personal Scrapper Kit featuring the Fine and Dandy line from My Minds Eye
Chipboard Alpha - Stampin' Up!
Chocolate Ink and Marker from Close to my Heart
Dies from Papertrey Ink

2 comments:

  1. You have been rocking the challenges Amy...well done and such a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is SO cute! I love the colors and the banner :)

    ReplyDelete