Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer sweetness...


I was just playing last week and cleaning up my scrapbook space and came across these cute little templates that I found many moons ago on splitcoast. When I saw the watermelon one I knew that I had to dig this set out. Watermelons make me think of summer so once I finished this card I knew I had to send it off with a friend along with the new Summer Idea book.




Details:
Summer Sweetness
Tulip, Olive & Black ink
Olive, Black, White Daisy & Tulip cardstock
Pattern paper from Evensong & Perfect Day
Liquid glass, sponge & bamboo ink to age the seed packet, hole punch to chomp the inside.
Black ribbon, colonial white hinge & brads

4 comments:

  1. Amy, this is really sweet! Do you know where on SCS you found the template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did a search. Thanks. PS you have mail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! They would be perfect for a picnic type party for the 4th. I can not seem to get the page to open on SCS when I do a search for the templets. Could you email me the link? dzgs91@yahoo.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete