Monday, March 22, 2010

Memories...light the corners of my mind...

Misty water-colored memories

Of the way we were
Scattered pictures
 
Sorry started getting off track a little there. ;) I have a little challenge for you. Do you love a good challenge? I sure do!
 
I love Easter time I am right in the middle of an Easter layout at home. I was able to scrapbook this weekend and it was lovely. I didn't finish yet but it shouldn't take to much longer. I also looked at scrapbooks and saw some of my old Easter layouts. I thought I would share this one from 2003 today. I can't beleive how young the girls are in these photo's as it seems like it was just yesterday.

I always like to come across pages that I still love. I think these pages are fun and playful with the "scattered pictures" falling and cut into little squares. When I was looking, I thought it would be fun if I cased myself. I thought it would be even more fun to see what you came up with!



So scatter your memories and Copy And Share Everything about this layout or part of this layout. Update it...take some inspiration, use the layout,  or the color scheme. Just use Mister Linky and show us what you can come up with.

1 comment:

  1. what great pages...I am behind on scrap booking....I make and send soooo many cards....thanks for sharing...I am having a blog give away, check it out if you have time...sending you sunshine!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete