Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Awww...it's Cupid

with his bow and arrow. A few years ago he struck me. I did not notice this cute little stamp set until a friend of mine got him...then another one got him. Only then did I say wow that cupid is just adorable. I just didn't notice him last year when he came out but this year the projects in the catalog are OH SO CUTE!

I tried to come up with my own cutnesss and did a round card. I used the That's Amore paper pack. On the inside it says "by Love"

Here is another view I have the cupid popped up. I really love the way this turned out. I like the added scalop under the pattern paper. I try to cut multiple sizes when I get into my nesties and then just have them on hand for when I do  a card or a scrapbook page.

1 comment:

  1. I really needed an idea for my Valentine for hubby. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete