Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pirate Talk




So a few years ago my daughter was a pirate for Halloween. I always want my girls to be something fun and sweet and they always pick something not so sweet. A pirate was a nice middleground.


Here is a close up of the buttons and the chipboard letters. I had to get creative as I had no t or y. I needed TWO y's.
I love waxy flax as you know I absolutly think this is a must have for every single crafter.
Here is the "journaling" I know itis not much but it is a tiny bit.
I hope you had a great day.



2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable layout. Great job on the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how you always want your kids to do what they are supposed but they rarely do :) Great job - love the look and layout. You are an awesome scrapbooker - I need to share your site with my MOM :)

    ReplyDelete