Saturday, April 18, 2009

Be your beautiful self and Color Challenge #2

So wow...I just cannot seem to make the 10 am deadline but I wanted to share my card as I like the way it turned out. I usally stamp on Saturdays and the challenge comes out durring the week...oh well. This color combination came from KJ's second color chef challenge and it consisted of Sorbet and Tulip two of my favorite colors. I also added a touch of cocoa to make the colors pop.
I again used the May Stamp of the Month it is becoming a fast favorite. It is just such a fun flirty stamp set.
I went back and forth and back and forth on these brown buttons. I almost did a vanilla button but in the end I decided that the brown with the colonial white waxy flax...other wise known as that stuff I never thought I needed but absolutly cannot live without.
The other items I used were patterned paper from the level two Perfect Day paper back, Tulip, Sorbet, Cocoa and Colonial White Card Stock, Sorbet Ribbon and Cocoa ink.
Here is a over all view of the card and the inside as well.
I hope you liked this weeks challenge and next week...you never know I might even manage to make the challenge.
This card sketch is from the Originals book.

3 comments: